The first step in a BRRRR real estate investment happens before you even look at a property. It’s important to sit down and think about what you want out of your real estate investing experience.
Answer questions like:
- Where am I in life now? Where do I want to be?
- Why do I want to invest in real estate?
- Where do I want to invest?
- Is the BRRRR method the best path for my goals?
- How many properties do I want?
- How much cash flow do I want to generate from BRRRR?
Before you take any action, find your answers to all of these questions. This will show you where to start, how to go about it, and when to stop. You’ll get much more out of your BRRRR real estate investment when you know where you’re going and why.
Launch into the BRRRR Method
Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat. That’s the BRRRR method in a nutshell.
Many investors use this method to generate monthly cash flow and build a real estate empire. Following BRRRR is one of the best ways to build a rental portfolio with little to no money out-of-pocket.
Once you understand your real estate goals, you can follow the BRRRR map to reach financial freedom.
How do you find that map?
Read the full article here.
Watch the full video here: